- User scenarios are the stories that personas act out
- Exercises in which you predict your persona will act out to achieve a certain goal.
- Outlines: who what when where why and how
- Personas guide the project and design, i.e. design specifics of what the app will need to satisfy the user.
- A scenario is a narrative describing foreseeable interactions of types of users (characters) and they system. Scenarios include information about goals, expectations, motivations, actions and reactions.
- Scenarios are neither predictions nor forecasts, but rather attempts to reflect on or portray the way in which a system is used in the context of daily activity.